Friday, January 10, 2014

Groovy Movies: Chad Everett sings "Leave It To Love" U.S. TV 1976
Brings back such memories! Since my 51st birthday is approaching, I think about the little 13 year old Patty (now Dr. Patty) became such a pain in Chad's behind going up to their ranch in Chatsworth hoping to get a glimpse of Chad. As time went on, he got to know me by name and face.  My folks took us to Las Vegas on a Labor Day when the "Jerry Lewis Telethon" was on.  I collected door to door in our neighborhood and when I asked security to have him come out and give him the money, the security, let alone people in line to see the telethon heard and they probably thought "who is this kid"? When Chad came out to the Lobby where people were waiting, he hugs me and my mom and thanked me. I didn't know that when he was on the show that night, he mentioned my name on the air! Most people I knew never really truly believed that I knew him! It was a shock to them....LOL.Groovy Movies: Chad Everett sings "Leave It To Love" U.S. TV 1976

No comments:

Post a Comment