Monday, June 1, 2015

Topic: Pacing 101: Knowing Your Body To be successful at pacing, you have to pay attention to your body and know your limits

Pacing 101: Knowing Your Body


To be successful at pacing, you have to pay attention to your body and know your limits



It can help to keep a journal or symptom log. Your goal is to answer these questions:

How much physical activity can I handle in a day or at a time?

How much mental exertion can I handle in a day or at a time?

What activities impact me most?

At what time of day do I have the most energy?

What symptoms are "early warning signs" that I've neared my limit?

Once you know these answers, you're ready to apply pacing techniques to your life.



To Read More, please click this link:

http://www.chronicintractablepainandyou.net/apps/forums/topics/show/13193866-pacing-101-knowing-your-body-to-be-successful-at-pacing-you-have-to-pay-attention-to-your-body-and-know-your-limits?next=

No comments:

Post a Comment