Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Message From Dr. Patty PsyD



A Message From Dr. Patty PsyD,
President and Founder of Dr. Patty's Chronic-Intractable Pain and You Sites, Inc.

My name is Dr. Patty Verdugo, PsyD.  I am the president and founder of Dr. Patty's Chronic-Intractable Pain and You Sites, Inc.  I wanted to invite you to our website.  I take pride in allowing our members and staff to discuss their pain and every topic that surrounds pain.  Because I am a psychotherapist and intractable pain sufferer, I have dedicated the rest of my life to help pain sufferers learn, educate, empower and advocate for those individuals whose lives have changed due to chronic and/or intractable pain.  My goal is to raise public and professional awareness for those who are unfamiliar with chronic pain about the factors that often result in having chronic pain and the need for ongoing medical care and research for new methods/medications for the treatment of chronic pain for themselves.  We have been doing a lot of work on the site and thought you would be interested in taking a look.  Please make sure to set up your member account so that you can see the members only information.  To join, please click the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment